Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Up Out Dis Bitch!

Today starts pretty much the longest day of my life (it was suggested that the day my daughter was born was the longest day, but I actually had a bed to sleep in that day.)

I did NOT sleep well at all last night. It was kind of like on Christmas Eve where you have a thousand things racing through your head. I had a dream that we all got six figure raises at work. Ha. Well, its 6 AM now, By 9 I'll be in Chicago. At 2, I leave Chicago and head across the ocean to land in Frankfurt, Germany. That should be around 5 AM local time. Then another quick flight to Florence makes it 7 AM local time. Hopefully my next post will come tomorrow afternoon once I've settled into the hotel in Rome.

Until then peeps, hold the fort down til I get back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care, mon ami.

That's what two years of high school French get you.

Lord Bling said...

You stole the title of this post from my pic of Mitt Romney on my blog. Go ahead, admit it!

Hope you're enjoying Europe. Yesterday, I beat Burnout Paradise (and am now working on my Elite license ... but I got all 400 smash gates!), and I also beat Heavenly Sword (highly underrated game). And my g/f got into Rock Band and is now obsessed with beating the World Tour on the drums. Never thought it would happen.