Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Places your Children should be Banned: Everywhere.

My late Grandmother used to request a special section in every restaurant, “No Smoking, and No Children”. Well, since smoking has been banned in almost every public venue in Europe, we need to work on the latter part. Seriously, I can remember what our flight from Italy to London looked like in terms of being crammed into a metal tube, kissing my knees and looking at a sea of clouds. However, I couldn’t hear a thing because there were two small children screaming their heads off for nearly the entire two-hour flight. You know, typically the on voices I like to hear screaming are the ones in my own head. I also acknowledge that I have a small child of my own who is relatively well behaved. However, I am not taking my little one up 38,000 feet across a few countries. She is in the comfort of our home, where your children should be as well.

1 comment: